Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Marleen DT - Trees & Winter Wonderland

Hey guys..

Wednesday again and this weeks post for 

For today, Ive made a little christmas card. I normally start making christmas cards in the summer holiday, but as I still have left over from last year I didnt have to start too early this year..
So with that, it IS time to start though lol..

For today Ive used the "Trees & Winter Wonderland" stamp from the STORE.

 

 I really like simple christmas cards. Often because I have to make around 60-70 every year but often also because I know that after christmas they will all be binned.
I fully respect that but it does mean that I tend not to add too much embelishments on them.
And with that in mind, I love making the most of stamps and tools that can be used over and over to keep costs down yet still make fantastic looking projects.

This card is simple matting and layering with the stamps stamped with Archival ink. My background is made with an embossing folder and to finish it all off, I made a sparkle spray to jazz up the whole card.

If you wanna see how to make your own shimmer spray, Ive made a little YOUTUBE on how. Pop over to check it out.

And that is all from me for today.
Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...