Saturday, October 17, 2015

Clare DT- Angel Whispers Canvas

Good morning bloggers, it's my turn to post a Bee Crafty blog today. I'd like to show you a canvas that I've made using Bee Crafty's fabby stamps.

 

For this canvas I used:

Wordage Angel Whispers stamp

Fables & fantasy Delight stamp

Backdrop stamp Fur Elise music stamp

Backdrop crackle paint stamp

Inspired by da vinci script stamp

Inkables heart template

Inkables off set dots

Dylusions paints

Dylusion white linen ink spray

White paint pen

 

I started of by stamping the backdrop stamps onto my canvas. Next I applied some texture paste through the off set dots stencil.

I left this to dry before adding some Dylusion paints.

 

Once the paint had dried I added some Dylusion white ink spray to the top of the canvas and let it drip down the canvas.

Through the heart template and in the area where the sentiment was to be stamped I applied some white Dylusions paint.

Once all the paint had completely dried I stamped the Delight image and the angel sentiment. Finally I doodled some white dots around the heart using my white pen.

 

Thank you for stopping by today. If you have enjoyed your visit remember you can follow my blogging journey. I love to hear your comments too! You can leave one below.

 

Hugs,

Clare x x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...