Friday, October 09, 2015

Emily DT - Christmas Baubles

Hi everyone, the cold weather is well and truly with us now and I have been cracking on with my Christmas cards.

The stamp I've used in this weeks card is quickly becoming my favourite Christmas stamp to use and it is the Bauble stamp. Because of it's size I think it works really well as a centrepiece to a card or you can pick out the individual elements to use.

Here is the card I have made this week


I have used a small aperture card I had in my stash. I took some white card and stamped and embossed the baubles in white. I then went over the top with three shades of acrylic paint.  You can't see in the pictures but it has a beautiful shimmer.


I went round the edge of the aperture with some blue ink and a piece of sequin waste.
I mounted the bauble card inside and added a Christmas sentiment.

Hope you like it!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...