Saturday, March 05, 2016

Barbara - DT - Sunny Saturday.....

Hello everyone, Barbara here,  it's time for another Saturday blog from me.....
I LOVE the first Saturday of the month, as I hold my workshop in Chippenham, Wiltshire.....this month we'll be using some of the fab new stamps that Bev at BEE CRAFTY unveiled on Monday on the Hochanda channel.....didn't the new sets look fabulous?? I still can't make my mind up which set I like best, but I do have a soft spot for the 'Ground Elder'.
Anyway, I've had my Pan Pastels out today, as I was a bit short of time and they blend so quickly and easily.
I masked off a portion of my card with an 'Inkables' stencil to make the sun, and blended red, orange & yellow Pan Pastels to form a background.
I masked off the background to colour the sun, very gently!
Then I was able to start stamping with Ground Elder, Teasel and birds stamps, using Versafine in Toffee and Sepia. 
A little die-cut sentiment finished off the card.
Hope you like it enough to leave a comment, they are always much appreciated .
Catch you all during the week,
Barbara x


3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab creation Barbara x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the bright colour. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...