Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Marleen using the Dandiloion Stamp

Hello blogger friends..

The days are ticking by here and before I know it, it's once again wednesday..
And wednesday means...

Did you catch our Bev on Hochanda monday last? Was'nt she great.. as usual.. :-) 
Great inspiration and some fantastic samples from the whole Design Team..
It really makes my day when I see my cards on TV..

Anyway.. if you follow my on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram or have liked my FB page, you will have seen all my samples I made for the show.. And if you dont, COME AND JOIN ME :-)
For today I decided to to have a go at BRIGHT colours used with the new stamps.
I was inspired by my teamie's colourful samples. Im more of a sepia tone girl myself, but I do love colours as well so thought I'd have a go..

I used the Dandelion set as seen on Hochanda. But make sure you check out the STORE for all Bev's amazing stamps. 

This is a very simple card. Simple matting and layering. I used a textured card to work on and simply smothered it in my distress ink in 2 bright colours. I did the ghosting tecnique Bev was showing on the show with a stencil, as well as some water splashes and let them dry before stamping with black Archival. I finished with a couple of hand drawn lines around the card to frame it.

Ghost tecnique: once you made your background with distress ink, lay a stencil over your project. Mist with WATER. Remove stencil and either leave to dry or roll a kitchen roll over your project to remove excess water. Careful not to drag kitchen roll over project as it will romove more ink then in the desired places

And that is all from me today. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Fab design x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...