Friday, May 20, 2016

Emily DT - Ground Elder

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all looking forward to today's shows on Hochanda later! I know there's loads of fab samples to see.

This week's inspiration features Brusho paints and the Ground Elder stamp set.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by using Brushos on some white card. I used the Gamboge which is fast becoming a favourite. It has lots of colours in it and it is all I used for this card.

Once it was dry I tore a strip and stamped the Ground Elder and Tall Elder stamps randomly all over using black and brown ink.


I stuck it directly to my card blank and them stamped the sentiment underneath.


This card could be done in lots of colours, using all sorts of different foliage stamps.

I love how it turned out and I hope you like it too!!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...