Friday, May 13, 2016

Emily DT - Family Trees

Hi everyone

A real quickie card this week, so quick in fact, that I've done two!!

Here they are...



I started by stamping the Beautanicals Tree off the edge of some card and sprinkled Brusho paints over the top. One was Lime Green and Emerald Green and one was Crimson



Once they were dry I stamped the Family sentiment in the corner and mounted them onto black card. Done!!



Nice and quick.


These could obviously be done in other colours and using other mediums, but I love the effect of the Brushos.

I hope you like them!

Emily x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brill, I have just invested in some Brusho, dont think my attempts will look anythink like your's.xx

Unknown said...

Brill, have just invested in some Brusho paint's, am sure my attempts will look anything like your's.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS cards and fabulous effect
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...