Saturday, July 09, 2016

Barbara DT - Samples from the Hochanda shows

Morning everyone.....Well after a third week without a kitchen, I'm beginning to get a bit frazzled....and because I can hardly get in my craft room, I'm just showing you the rest of the samples I made for the last Bee Crafty show on Hochanda.
 I did the background for this card with Dylusions paint.....it's actually much more vivid in real life!
 This card and the one below were made using the oak leaf stencil/mask and distress inks.
The masks are fabulous for either using on their own or mixing with various stamps, as I've done on these cards. 
All stamps used are from the BEAUtanicals range HERE
I've just rec'd the new stamps which will be shown on Hochanda on 19th July, so guess what I'll be doing this week......if I can get into my craft room!
Catch you all soon,
Barbara x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...