Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Marleen DT - Zingy flowers

Hey Bloggers..

Once again wednesday and my turn to share a bit of inspiration for

I was having a good ole play one evening and thats how this card came round.
Just lots oyummy distress ink and my favorite stamps..

This is just a distress background that I splashed with a bit of water. Once dry I stamped with one of my favorite Bee Crafty stamps, the "Fabulous Flowers - Corner". I just love this stamp and its one of those I pull out time after time. I also used the "WORDage - Decisions to try" stamp. I stamped it on to a piece of scrap card and coloured with the same distress ink as on my back ground, before cutting each word out and glueing on to my card.
I decided I wanted a bit more dimention onto my card, so I stamped my flower stamp onto more scrapcard, coloured and fuzzycut. I covered each flower with clear embossing powder before shaping and adding to my card with glue gel.

  And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...