This weeks project involeves a bit of masking, some blending and of course stamping :-)
This is the card I have made, and this is how you can make it too!
What you will need -
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- white and black cardstock
- Never Regret stamp
- Maple leaf stamp
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
- Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade & Twisted Citron)
- Glossy Accents
- Black pen
What to do -
- Take the piece of white card, and mask off a section, using a blending tool blend Squeezed Lemonade from the bottom up to just below centre, then blend Twisted Citron from the top down. Blend well where both colours meet.
- Keep masking tape on and stamp the small leaf using both DIs over this blended section.
- Remove masking tape.
- Using Versafine, stamp the sentiment in the top right corner of card. Mat this onto a piece of black card slightly larger, and adhere to card blank with glue.
- On a spare piece of white card, stamp 2 green and 1 yellow leaves. Draw around the outline with a black pen, then cut out.
- Apply glossy accents to all the cut out leaves and leave to dry.
- Use glue to adhere the leaves to the bottom of the card.
That's me finished for another week, if you have any questions or comments please do get in touch.