I have made something a bit different this week and used an MDF tag for my blog project.
Here is what I have made...
I started by painting my MDF tag with two colours of Dylusions paint. I blended them together until I was happy with the result.
Once it was dry I created a background by blending through the Metal Work Alpha Inkable, firstly in Dusty Concorde distress ink, and then in white ink.
I also stamped the set of two stars in white ink.
Once I was happy with the background I stamped my sentiment onto black card. I cut it out and stuck it onto the tag.
I love the combination of colours and the white ink, which I don't often use.
I hope you like it too!