Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Marleen - Da Vinci Samples

Hey Bloggers..

I just realised that I didnt share my samples from the last Hochanda show for 

So today I thought Id share with a little write up on how I made them..
 Bev was on Hochanda last week with the Inspired by Da Vinci series. Some older stamps but added with some new amazing ones.. 
 This one is using the Vetruvian Man stamp over a background made with Oxides. I used the script stamp to add a bit of texture.
 This one seem to have gotten some serious attention.. But its a very simple card. I used a smooth card stock and added oxide inks. It was fun to see how they reacted to the smooth card stock. I then simply stamped the signature stamp repeatedly. The wings I stamped seperately, coloured with distress ink and fuzzy cut.. That was it..
 This one is also Oxides. But I heat embossed the script stamp in gold embossing powder. I then added my background to my card blank and die cut a circle. The circle I cut out, I added glue on the back, closed my card and stuck the circle "back in place". When the card gets opened the circle will be stuck to the inside of the card. I then stamped my Vetruvian man onto accetate and heat embossed with black. I stuck him behind the window of my card and finished by die cutting a black border to go around the edge.
 For this one I decided to make a shaker card. The whole card front is made as 1 piece. I used my circle stencil/mask to make the darker circle in the middle. I then stamped my Horse image and used the crackle stamp to add a bit more dimention.. I then die cut my circle, added accetate to my window, loat of double sided foam and added shaker bits before sticking it all together.
 This one is done as the blue signature one as above. Smooth card, oxide inks and signature stamp. I just cut my panel to fit, stamped my wings, coloured and fuzzy cut.
 Oh this one is my favorite of them all. The Da vinci stamps what the ones that made me discover BeeCrafty. And the vetruvian man is my favorite of them all. Here Ive used him on an A5 card over a distress ink rainbow. The white circle is just me stamping on to white card and die cutting.
 Another rainbow.. Individual pieces of card coloured with distress ink and pieced together. Cracle stamp for extra texture and vetruvian man in the middle.
 Last but not least.. An MDF tag.. I used my beloved Lustre Luxe strait on to the tag and used a seection of the stamps. I made the circles also with Lustre Luxe and just used my ink blending tool to make them.

And that is all from me today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 


1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

These are all amazing stamples Hun! Love the way the oxides show on the smooth card ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...