Saturday, June 13, 2020

Jane DT - Doodle Bird Memory Dex Card

Hello!

Today on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a Memory Dex card that I have made using some of the stencils and masks with gloss sprays along with some of the doodle art stamps...


I started on a card that I had die cut from mixed media card stock and placed the circle mask from the easy frame into the middle and sprayed with marine gloss spray...


Next I used the leafy branch d'inkable with olive spray...


After that I sprayed the whole card with fuchsia gloss spray and blotted over with kitchen towel as the spray layers resist each other...


To add extra detail I used a white posca pen to doodle around the elements and create some splatters.  I also decided to go over my leaf image with a green alcohol marker to enhance the colour...


For extra interest in the background I stamped a couple of the smaller elements from the Doodle Art Bird set using black archival ink then coloured them with permanent markers...


As focal elements I stamped out the Doodle Art Bird along with three of the flowers from the same set, leaves from the Doodle Art Dragonfly set and part of a sentiment from Ticker Tape 1.  I coloured the images using alcohol markers...


To finish I adhered all of the parts using glue gel...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...