Thursday, June 11, 2020

Karen DT - Let your Dreams Blossom

Morning xx

So, as it's Thursday, I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today, but, this will be my final Bee Crafty DT blog 😥
I have had an amazing journey with Bev and Sam, and I will continue to support and promote their fabulous family  business. Please do support them to, even more so in this current crisis  xx

Anyway, back to today's blog, here is my Art Journal, using those gorgeous Journaling Girls again xx

Also used:
Journaling Girl - Elegant
Journaling Blocks
Big One Inkable - Andalucian
Dylusions Ink Spray - Crushed Grape
Just Bloom stamp set
Dreams Blossom stamp set
Geometric Walls stamp set


To begin I used the Crushed  Grape Dylusions spray randomly through the Andalucian Inkable


Using the small embellishment stamps from the Just Bloom stamp set, I inked them in Black Onyx Versafine and stamped them randomly around the pages. 
I did the same with one of the smaller stamps from the Geometric Walls set.


The Girl, a Journaling block and some flowers, from the Just Bloom set, were stamped on card and coloured in with my Alcohol Markers.  I cut them all out then stamped a sentiment from the Just Bloom set, on the Journaling block, before adhering them all on the right hand page of my Journal.
I stamped another sentiment, from the Dreams Blossom stamp set, cut it out and adhered it to the left hand page, to finish. 



I had great fun creating this spread and I hope you enjoyed looking through todays post.

Many thanks for everyone who has followed my Bee Crafty blogs

Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab x good luck in your journey too whatever it is x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...