Thursday, June 04, 2020

Karen DT - Be Fearless

Hi everyone

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog with step by step photos of some ATC'S I made using the beautiful Trio of Butterflies

Also used:
Dinkable: Brick Wall
Dots stamp
Boy Girl Work stamp set
Distress Inks
Versmark
Gold Embossing Powder
Versafine



I laid down some Distress Ink on a glass mat, spritzed with water and dabbed my cards in it. Once dried, I applied a second colour, dried and repeated this process until I was happy with the result


I applied clear embossing ink through the Brick wall stencil then heated with gold embossing powder


The beautiful Butterflies were stamped in Black Onyx Versafine 


I stamped the Dots randomly, also in the Versafine 


To complete I stamped the sentiments on a piece of  card, cut them up and adhered with glue gel 

Thankyou for taking the time to look through todays post.

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...