Monday, October 04, 2021

Sally DT - Botanical Butterfly and Leaves

Hi there! Well, I don't know what it is like where you are but there is definitely a nip to the air here and the leaves are beginning to turn a little. I've got an easy butterfly card in Autumn colours for you this week, as the theme for the Bee Crafty facebook group challenge is Autumn colours.

I began using the mask from the large butterfly stencil and used a brush to blend a little brown ink around it. 
I began stamping using a variety of autumn shades of ink in the centre space. I tried not to make it overcrowded and where possible I used the same stamps on each side
I used ecoline pens to add a little subtle colour to the stamping. 
In the spaces where the stamping was a bit sparse I added drops of liquid pearls. 
Finally I added a sentiment and a little brown ink around the edge of the card
Here is the finished card.
I also made a couple more using the same stamps and colours, just different easy frames


I used 
 6x6" ivory cards
Inks in a variety of Autumn colours (I used memento, but you could use any inks really)
 Easy frame inkables
Liquid pearls in buttercup, brass and platinum pearl

Thanks for looking! 

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lovely designs and colours, thanks for sharing 😍

decoupat said...

looks great sally xx

Julie-Ann said...

Absolutely stunning...

Laura Benns said...

These are listed lovely xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...