Sunday, June 02, 2024

Alison CT - Sample for the May 2024 release

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing some of the samples that I created for the May release. I'm not including all of them, as this would be the longest post ever, as I just can't stop playing with all the lovely goodies and adding older stamp sets with them.
The new release consists of 2 new Journaling Essentials stamp sets, an mdf book cover, 4 gorgeous packs of catalyst card in different sizes and colours, a new dinkables set, 2 new sheets of wordy stickers and some absolutely stunning transparency sheets. Links to all products will be at the end of the post 

My first sample uses one of the A6 greyscale catalyst cards, the white on black wordy stickers and both stamp sets.

My second sample uses one of the A5 full colour catalyst cards, one of the leaf transparencies, the white on black wordy stickers and the freehand borders stamp set.
My third sample was created using a Dina Wakley tag with distress ink and the Journaling Essentials 1, 4, 6 and 7 stamp sets, one of the the new dinkables from set 14, and the white on black wordy stickers. 
My fourth sample uses one of the leaf transparencies, Journaling Essentials 1 and 6, the white on black wordy stickers and the leaf dinkables from set 14.

My fifth sample uses one of the A6 full colour catalyst cards, Journaling Essentials 6 and 7 stamp sets and the black on white wordy stickers.

My sixth sample uses one of the A6 greyscale catalyst cards and stamps from the Journaling Essentials 6 and 7 stamp sets,. The sentiment is from the white on black wordy stickers.

My seventh sample was created in my A5 black journal using one of the A5 full colour catalyst cards, Journaling Essentials 6, one of the birds from the transparency prints, the black on white wordy stickers and the 6" circle easy frame.

Products used:
Bee Crafty Transparency Prints Journaling Birds and Sprigs
Inkables Easy Frames - Circle

Thank you for taking a look and I hope I've inspired you to use these new products.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...