Sunday, July 26, 2026

Alison CT - Bee Monarchy Tag

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this tag using the Bee Monarchy stamp set with the Rainbow Bubbles Catalyst Collage and Dinkables.
To begin, I tore the corner off one of the A4 Rainbow Bubbles Catalyst Collage papers and glued it to my tag using matte medium. I then cut off any excess.

Next I blended lumberjack plaid,  carved pumpkin and mustard seed distress oxides through the circles dinkable from set 3. I allowed the colours to overlap.
Then I blended salty ocean distress oxide through the dotty dinkable from set 2. To match the blue in the paper. I left this to dry thoroughly. 

After it was dry, I added white zig illimigraph pen to some of the dots and circles.

Next I stamped the word Bee using Versafine Clair nocturne ink, repeating each inking until no ink was left on the stamp (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation).
On separate card,  I stamped the large Bee and three crowns from the Bee Monarchy stamp set. I then fussy cut out the images. 
Finally I glued the bee and crowns to the tag and added one of the Bee Words B Wordy Stickers.
Products used:
Dinkables set 2 and 3
Distress Oxides
Zig White 2mm Illumigraph pen
Black inkpad

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...