Sunday, October 04, 2026

Alison CT - Samples for the Autumn Release

Hi everyone today I'm sharing my samples for the brand new stamps and papers release.


For my first three samples I began by creating a set of ATCs using three of the images from the A4 Pumpkin Season Catalyst Collage paper pack. 
I then used three different inkables, the Coffee Stains Text, the Basket Weave and the Off Set Dots, to create a background on the card front. I then added an different ATC to each card. 
I stamped images from the Autumn and Acorns stamp set onto seperate card and coloured them with distress watercolour pencils and a waterbrush.  After cutting them out, I glued combinations of them to each card.
For my fourth sample,  I tore out part of one of the Pumpkin Season Catalyst Collage papers and mounted it onto brown card, then a landcape DL card blank.
I blended scorched timber distress oxide through the bats Dinkable from set 4 and stamped the Good Vibes setiment from the Autumn Floral set. I stamped three of the pumpkins from the same set and coloured them with watercolour pencils.  I used a brown alcohol marker to add the Jack O'lantern features before gluing the to the card with foam tape.

For the fifth sample,  I  stamped the floral image on to a piece of Autumn Art Journal Catalyst Collage paper using Versafine Clair carrot ink.  I then blended mowed lawn distress oxide through the two leaf dinkables from set 14. Finally I added the stamped flower which I had coloured with distress watercolour pencils. 
For my sixth sample,  I cut a piece of the Pumpkin Season Catalyst Collage paper to fit my card blank, leaving a wide border. I inked arounf the edge with scorched timber distress oxide and also blended it through the spider web dinkable from set 4. I stamped the Autumn word randomly across the background, before adding a selection of stamped images from the Autumn and Acorns set. 

For my last sample, I cut a piece of the Autumn Art Journal Catalyst Collage paper to fit my matt and using versamark ink I randomly stamped the overhead view of a pinecone across it. I added white embossing powder and heat set. I glued this to my matt and layered this on to a card blank. Next a layered another piece of the same Catalyst Collage paper on to a rectangular piece of card. I wrapped a piece of yellow ribbon around this and tied it in a bow. I glued this to the card before adding a stamped sunflower and an Autumn Wordy Sticker sentiment. 

Products used:

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...