Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day .....

.... to all of you!!!



I wonder how many of you have been spoiled rotten today?  Or even proposed to!!!

I thought I would find some quotes for you for those scrapbook pages you might be trying to create with your recent photo's!!!  I'd just like to add these aren't quotes by me - you can find them by scouring the internet - I just thought I'd find a couple for you.

Love is a game that two can play and both win.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories. (thought this was funny considering our hobby)

We took deliver of a few essential items in the shop last week, foam squares some page protecters - the essentials that us as crafters use.

so we found a use for the box afterwards or should I say someone else in the shop did



This is my little darling Harry - and he loved getting a delivery as there was a box for him to play in!!!

Still 2 weeks left to get your photo's in for the bag competition!!!

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...