Monday, February 22, 2010

So we went to the trade show....

.....and found some very nice things!!!!

We spent hours, and hours looking for the products I promised you we would.  We have some wonderful things coming your way.

I was very lucky to spend some time watching the very talented Tim Holtz demonstrating, Mum (Julie) and Bev actually said if they had nipped off without me knowing I would probably still be there!  Not wrong either, and some great techniques for us to pass on to you.

And we met some particularly sparkly people along the way!!!





Thats right it's the Glitter Girls!!!

So you can deduct fromt this that there might be a few little cheeky products coming from these very talented ladies too!!!

I'll leave you with that to think about!

Take care

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Georgie Hughes said...

You jammy folks, told you we should of come with you!!!!

Georgie & Lucy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...