Monday, October 18, 2010

What a fortnight!!!

Well that was a quick 2 weeks, Julie was away then I was away, I was sure I posted but obviously not and I am so sorry. Have you checked out Bee Crafty's NEW Tuesday Challenge Blog, it's all in the name of good fun but you can also win FREE crafting goodies so always worth an entry.

Well whilst I was away the shop has been overhauled Julie is back at the helm at Blackminster and it is MARVELLOUS so if you've missed Julie over the past few months why not come in and have a cuppa and a chat.

I am putting together a schedule of classes, demo's & mini makes for Bee Crafty on the run up to Christmas and if there is something missing that you would like to see or do, please pop in, email or give me a ring. We have always said we are run by crafters for crafters so you tell us what you would like to see.

Have I told you about the fantstic NEW Wild Rose Ladies, they are very scrumptious.

There are four brand new ladies in the Wild Rose Studio Range





I will get some samples made of these soon hoefully, but like I say we have a NEW class schedule up and there are no piccies as yet so the samples for those have to come first :)

I hope you've all had a good start to the week.

Bev x





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...