Monday, June 09, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

Good Morning Everyone, 

Monday again I really do think these weeks are getting quicker and quicker. 

Today I decided to do something a little bit different, I thought instead of as standard card, I thought I would do a card in a pop or pop up card box as they are sometimes called.

Today I am using one of the Bee Crafty Christmas Stamps, I adore this Santa, I think he is so cute. 


I did cheat a little bit, I did use my cameo to make my box, but only because I was running out of time, I will look at doing a little tutorial for you on how to make the box manually and get it posted for you as soon as possible. 


Isn't this the sweetest Santa, I coloured his face with promarker pens, added glossy accents to the glasses, and stickles all over his beard, eye brows and anywhere white really. Give him a lot of bling, the only problem is I can not get it to show up on the pictures.

So the box was decorated with Christmas paper and Christmas embellishment , card candi, a die cut of "ho, ho, ho" 


The items I used
A4 card stock
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Christmas Backing Paper
Christmas Embellishments 
Card Candi

So that is it for me for today, don't forget to check back every day for more inspiration from the Design Team. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...