Monday, June 08, 2015

Kerrie DT - Peggy 'Dreams Come True'

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Today I am sharing with you a pretty shabby chic project made with 'Peggy' from the 'Fashionette's Collection' - I've gone back to my fave style of cardmaking this week, Colouring with Alcohol Markers and lots of layers


 I stamped 'Peggy' onto super smooth cardstock using a light grey dye inkpad and coloured her using Alcohol Markers - I colour matched to the papers I chose 


The colour tones of the paperpad I chose are quite dusty and vintage looking which I really love, I couldnt resist rounding some corners using a corner punch and inking up the edges using inkpads, I also edged the two background layers using a dark brown alcohol marker. The brown layer I used the 'Circles' Inkables Template I brought from Bee Crafty recently, I embossed the cardstock using the template and an embossing machine, I then inked over the whole cardstock to being out the texture of the circles

I fixed the layers to the card front at jaunty angels. I then stamped the larger branch from the Beautanicals 'Branches' set onto textured carstock 4 times and fussy cut them to create the foliage for the Paper Flowers I've used in oposite corners of the card

The sentiment is part of the 'Dreams Come True' stamp. To stamp juat the part I wanted to, I cover the rest of the words using masking tape then inked the stamp, I removed the masking tape and stamped the sentiment onto cardstock

I have used Brown Mirror Board for the Matt&Layering and to finish I added some Glittered Dome Gems which I had coloured using the Dark Brown alcohol marker again

Thankyou for visiting today - come back soon to see more gorgeous makes by the Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...