Saturday, June 27, 2015

Clare DT - Winged Things

Good morning bloggers I'm back with my weekly Bee Crafty spot and this week I have brought with me something new from the Bee Crafty collection. Winged Things are a flock of feathery friends, some of which come with an extra branch stamp for you to perch them neatly on to your cards.

 

 

For this card I used:

Doodle birds crowned

Inkables template Brick wall

Brushos

Dreams come true (the ' Wake Up' part)

Mica powder

Treasured gold

Texture paste (aka polyfiller)

 

 

To make this card I started off by putting my texture paste through the brick wall stencil and set aside to dry. Once dry I carefully painted the brick wall with watered down selection of brushos, I placed the stencil back on so that it left the gaps between the bricks clean.

I stamped and heat embossed the bird and painted with mica powders from my stash. I stamped 'wake up' from the Dreams come true stamp, very apt when you consider these summer mornings and the birds start there morning song at first light. The flowers were stamped from the branch which is included in this set. They were also heat embossed, painted with mica powders and finally cut out and put on to the wall.

 

Last off all I carefully rubbed some Treasured Gold onto the brick wall.

 

Thank you for stopping by today. I love to hear your comments. Have a lovely sunny weekend wherever you may be.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...