Friday, June 05, 2015

Emily DT - Cow Parsley

Hi everyone! This week I have been playing with one of my favourite Bee Crafty stamps, the BEAUtanicals Cow Parsley stamp.

I have used a simple but effective technique to create a colour panel which makes the stamp really stand out.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by masking off the panel using ripped paper to get a distressed edge. I used distress inks to colour the panel. I blended the colours using my ink applicator, starting with the lightest colour.
The colours used were mustard seed, wild honey, spiced marmelade and fired brick.

Once it was dry I removed the mask and stamped the cow parsley in black archival ink.


Having finished the panel the card comes together really quickly! I stamped the large wordage sunshine stamp onto the white area and layered it onto black card. A few gems finishes it off nicely!


Hope you like it!
See you next week

Emily
XXX

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...