Monday, November 16, 2015

DT Kerrie - Yuletide Elves - Quick Makes For Christmas Fair

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Over the Weekend I have been Crafting up a Storm getting ready for my little ones' Christmas Fair at School where I have my first ever stall selling my Christmas Cards and Christmas Gifts 

The very gorgeous 'Yuletide Elves' have been a Godsend for making up lots of Quick Cute Christmas Cards 'Eric & Elsie' and 'Ernie' are all so so cute and so much fun to colour up and teamed with some lovely christmas papers from my Stash and now I have stacks of cards ready and packed for the Stall


I stamped the 'Yuletide Elves' onto supersmooth card and coloured them to match the papers I chose using my fave Alcohol Markers 

Thank You so much for visiting my Post today - please do visit the Bee crafty Blog again soon to see more gorgeous makes from Our Amazing Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...