Monday, November 09, 2015

DT Kerrie - Christmas Wordage 'Believe' - Bee Crafty

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

I had a couple of weeks off due to being ill and half term with my 4 Kiddies taking me away from my Desk for far too long - but today I am back to where I love to be - in my Korner creating pretties

I have really gotten into making my Christmas Cards and most of those have been non-traditional colours - I love to mix it up a bit - this time I chose soft pink, brown and rich gold


The Bee Crafty products I have used are...

And - Distress Inks 'Spun Sugar', 'Tattered Rose' and 'Victorian Velvet' (all stocked on the Bee Crafty Webshop

I chose a 7x7 White Cardblank, and added some Matt & Layering using some pearlescent cardstock from my stash, the gold piece I used an embossing folder to create a swirly background.

With a small piece of Linen Cardstock I inked through the Star Template using Distress Inks 'Spun Sugar', 'Tattered Rose' and 'Victorian Velvet' to create the an ombre effect (lighter in the middle and darkening towards the edges) 

I stamped The 'Believe' accross the Star at a jaunty angle using brown ink, the 'Splatter Swirl' border around the edge of the Linen Cardstock and then stamped the 'Snowflakes' into opposite corners using the brown ink and 'Victorian Velvet' distress ink.

I ran my embossing ink over the edges of the Linen Cardstock and dipped these edges into gold embossing powder then heated with my 'Heat Gun' (available from Bee Crafty's Webshop) to melt the powder and create the smooth gold finish. I also used my Embossing Ink Pen to draw a shadow around the 'Believe' word then heat embossed this in Gold too.

I hope you like my card today. I really do like how it turned out.

Thank You for visiting my Post today - please do visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon for more stunning makes from oour Talented Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...