Friday, November 27, 2015

Emily DT - Jewellery

Hi everyone, today I have been blogging for Bee Crafty for six months so I thought I would share a little project with you which is a bit different.

I have used my Bee Crafty stamps alongside Fimo clay to make some beautiful jewellery.

I have made three sets of jewellery this week using different stamps. Here is the first set


This is my favourite set of the three and I used the Christmas Baubles stamp. I pressed the stamp into the clay and then cut the circles out.


The second set of jewellery uses the snowflake set of stamps


This time I pressed the stamp into the clay, then once it was baked picked out the shapes with a bit of paint.


The third set of jewellery used the Splatter Swirl border stamp


This time I picked one part of the stamp and pressed it into the clay multiple times.


I also went over this one with a bit of paint just to pick out the details.

I hope you like my projects this week. I always love to show just how many different ways stamps can be used so I hope to have shared some inspiration!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...