Friday, November 06, 2015

Emily DT - Glad I Did It

Hi everyone, winter is definitely upon us now and I have been making lots of Christmas cards. I fancied doing something different for this blog post so I have stayed away from Christmas colours for this card.


I started off with the Inkable heart shape inner part and brushed dusty concord distress ink all the way around it. I then switched to the outer part and brushed picked raspberry distress ink all around the inside of the heart.

I went round the edge of the card with the Splatter swirl border stamp using milled lavender distress ink.


I stamped the Glad I did it stamp in the middle of the heart using purple pigment ink and added pearls all around the heart.


I mounted the topper onto purple card to finish it off.

Hope you like it!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...