Saturday, June 18, 2016

Barbara DT - A Bee Crafty Canvas

Hiya, happy Saturday......
This is another quick blog, I'm afraid, as this weekend is the Scarecrow Festival in our old village, and I have arranged the 'Craft Market' part. I'm selling my cards, as always, so we're hoping for a very busy weekend.
My inspiration for BEE CRAFTY this week is a little canvas.
I've used Dylusions for the background, then overstamped with 'Flower Distressed Border' find it HERE
 I stamped the flower part on a separate sheet of card, a couple of times, fussy-cut, inked them in a contrasting colour then triple embossed them to bump up the shine.
 I used another of my favourite background stamps in a couple of places, the Da Vinci Script....find it HERE
 The background spots were made with a small piece of sequin waste, and the sentiment is another favourite of mine, which can be found HERE
 A little bit of gold wax around the edges, some Rangers 'Stickles' and a piece of twine completes the canvas. 
If you have found some inspiration from this project, it would be great if you could leave a comment, they are always appreciated.
Catch you soon,
Barbara x

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Plaque Barbara, love the colours!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Barbara this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Stunning plaque and lovey colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...