Saturday, June 18, 2016

Barbara DT - A Bee Crafty Canvas

Hiya, happy Saturday......
This is another quick blog, I'm afraid, as this weekend is the Scarecrow Festival in our old village, and I have arranged the 'Craft Market' part. I'm selling my cards, as always, so we're hoping for a very busy weekend.
My inspiration for BEE CRAFTY this week is a little canvas.
I've used Dylusions for the background, then overstamped with 'Flower Distressed Border' find it HERE
 I stamped the flower part on a separate sheet of card, a couple of times, fussy-cut, inked them in a contrasting colour then triple embossed them to bump up the shine.
 I used another of my favourite background stamps in a couple of places, the Da Vinci Script....find it HERE
 The background spots were made with a small piece of sequin waste, and the sentiment is another favourite of mine, which can be found HERE
 A little bit of gold wax around the edges, some Rangers 'Stickles' and a piece of twine completes the canvas. 
If you have found some inspiration from this project, it would be great if you could leave a comment, they are always appreciated.
Catch you soon,
Barbara x

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Plaque Barbara, love the colours!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Barbara this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie Lamb said...

Stunning plaque and lovey colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...