Saturday, June 25, 2016

Barbara DT - Saturday is here again ......

Hi again, just a quickie today showing one of my DT cards for the Hochanda show yesterday with Bev @
 Did you see all the fabulous new releases of leaf stamps, aren't they great?
I chose to use the oak leaf stamp for this card and first stamped both sizes of leaves onto gold mirri-card with Stazon. Then I fussy cut them out......not as much of a chore as I thought, LOL
I mounted 3 of the leaves in the corner, with silicone gel, then added a twine bow, onto a piece of black smooth cardstock.
( Mirri-card is notoriously hard to photograph, sorry)
In opposite corners I made some dots with a Versamark pen, then heat-embossed in gold.
Added one of my favourite sentiments, HERE 
and I was almost done. All that remained was to mat onto more mirri-card, then onto a black base.
Voila! done ;-)

Hope you enjoyed the shows, I'll be showing you more of my DT work over the coming days.
Catch you soon, have a good weekend,
Barbara x

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracey T said...

Love this Barbara, black and gold is so elegant and I love the gold dots, so effective xxx

Barbara said...

Thanks Tracey, you're always very kind with your comments.....I too think black & gold is elegant. Must start using it more xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...