Monday, June 13, 2016

DT Kerrie - Look Beyond the Imperfections

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty Stamps

I have been using my Planner a lot lately and decided to make a New Dashboard (Front focal laminated page) as my Design Team make this week


My Planner is Sea Green and most of my inserts and decorations are various pinks and greens so this gave me the colour scheme for my Dashboard

I chose a pretty rose coloured backing paper which already had some pretty details on which I then trimmed to the size of a Planner Insert. I then stamped some extra details using some Bee Crafty stamps and brown archival ink the stamps I chose were...

Backdrop Borders - Dandies
Backdrop Borders - Flower Distressed Border
Yuletide - Holly Swirl

I stamped 'Fashionette - Rosie' onto white smooth cardstock and coloured her using my fave alcohol markers - I then fussy cut her and attched her to the backing paper using strong glue

Next I Stamped my chosen Sentiment 'Wordage - Being Happy' onto the top corner of the backing paper. I love this Sentiment as it is very inspiring

I laminated the finished Dashboard, punched the planner holes using a personal size punch and rounded the corners to finish


Thank You so much for visiting my Post today please visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon to see more inspiring makes from the Gorgeous Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...