Sunday, February 05, 2017

Barbara DT - Saturday/Sunday Inspiration

Hi folks, back again with another Saturday post for 
(I know it's Sunday, but I've had such a manic week, sorry)
Anyway, this week I've made a tag for my DT inspiration, hope you like it.....
 I've used 'hopsack' cardstock from PAPERMILLDIRECT, I LOVE the way it looks like canvas when it's inked or chalked. The background on this tag was done using Pan Pastels.
 I then 'overstamped' with the sentiment, fern, birds and 'Teasels' from the BEAUtanicals range (HERE) I heat-embossed some of the teasels in gold to make them appear in the foreground.
 Well, that's it for today....the new February challenge has now started over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page, so grab a couple of Bee Crafty stamps, and give it a go.
Catch you all soon,
Barbara x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...