Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Marleen DT - Hochanda Samples

Hey Bloggers..
Thank you for popping by..

Today Im sharing my samples from Bev's recent show on Hochanda.
She introduced the FASHIONettes. Something a bit different then what Bev normally bring to Hochanda. But by god, did they go down a treat. I love these girlies and it was lovely to get back to colouring again. Something I dont do much of anymore.

Here is my samples from the show:

 A5 card
 Masking tecnique on canvas paper
 Mixed Media canvas Board
 Im not the only one who love these ladies.. My 6 year old, Abbie, loves joining me when my BeeCrafty stamps come out. She dreams of one day getting her cards on TV
 A5 card
 A5 card made with Brusho. I wanted to show that these girls CAN be used even if your not into/ new to colouring.
 6x6 card on distress background. I wanted to show that these girls CAN be used even if your not into/ new to colouring.
I also coloured in these girls and sent to Bev. They were simply as a back up for her if they were needed. Im no colourist and I mainly colour with water pencils. These girls are so easy to colour as each area is not too small and not too big. 

And that is all from me for today.
 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



2 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

Really love these samples. You have used then so well and especially love the collage of them all together...x

Im just me - Marleen said...

Thank you Julie-Ann. It was fun playing with the girls again and to get back to colouring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...