Friday, June 16, 2017

Emily DT - Dream

Hi everyone, yet another week has flown by and I've been busy making samples for the next Hochanda show so I thought I'd share one of my favourites with you.

Here is the card I have made...


I started off by cutting a square of card 6x6 inches and I masked off an area using the dotty inkable and the large circle inkable. I coloured inside the circle using Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feather and Wilted Violet.

I then removed the inkables and once it was dry I stamped and heat embossed the Dream sentiment in white, It didn't stand out as much as I'd like so I went round the edge of the letters in a silver pen.


I went round the edge of the card using the splatter swirl border and randomly inked it using the same three colours. 


I stuck my topper onto white card and then mounted it onto my card blank using foam pads.

I like how this card turned out and this is one of my favourite combinations of colours. I hope you like it too!

Make sure to tune into Hochanda on Saturday and Tuesday and I'll be back next Friday with some more inspiration :)

Emily x



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...