Monday, June 26, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Hochanda samples for Sam's shows

Hi everyone, for this week's Bee Crafty Blog post I have decided to show you some of the samples I made for Sam's recent Hochanda shows, and explain how I made them.  

The materials I used are as follows


This was a really simple card to make, I stamped the circle using Versamark and sprinkled some clear embossing powder over then set it using a heat tool.  I stamped a part of the Live Laugh Dream sentiment and heat embossed this too.  I did some matting and layering, and glued to the card blank.


I created a background using Distress Oxides (Broken China, Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick), randomly stamped the swirl off the circle, matted onto card with edges coloured using the Oxides, and finished by adding the Live Laugh Dream sentiment.


I created a background using Distress Oxides (Fossilized Amber, Broken China, Iced Spruce) then using Versafine, stamped the Splatter Swirl Rectangle in the centre - I then inked up the swirl part again and re stamped carefully over the bottom right corner to give me a double swirl rectangle.  I finished off by stamping the Live Laugh Dream sentiment in the centre.  I did some matting and layering and then glued to the card blank.


I again created the background using Distress Oxides (Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet) then randomly stamped the swirl off the circle using Versafine ink around the edges.  I stamped the Live Laugh Dream sentiment in the centre, and did a little matting and layering before gluing to the card blank.


I created my background using Distress Oxides (Broken China, Fossilized Amber, Wilted Violet) to randomly stamp the Splatter Swirl Circle all over a white square of card.  I stamped Laugh Live Dream in the centre of the main circle, and finished by matting on to a square of card with edges coloured using Wilted Violet.

That's it until next week bloggers, hope you liked my samples, and if you have any questions please do get in touch.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

2 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

Yayyy...I was really hoping to get a better look at these lovely cards (because I have the flourish-y circle and needed a bit of inspiration!!) Thank you very much - off to play now.
Love
Maggie G (made by Magic in York)

CraftyJan said...

They were totally fab Lorre-anne! Big hit with Alex T as well 😆

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...