Monday, July 03, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Ghetto Rat

Hi bloggers, it's Monday so that means it's time for my Bee Crafty DT project!  This week I decided to get my Brushos out... well one Brusho if I'm honest :-)  I prepared my background first, then decided what stamp sets I wanted to use with it, and this is the card that emerged.


What you need to make this card -
What you need to do -
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Sprinkle Ost.Blue Brushos powder on the white card, spritz with water and allow to dry.
  • When dry, mat this to the black card, and glue both to the card blank.
  • On white card, stamp the rat and sentiment using Onyx Black Versafine ink.  
  • Cut out the rat, and cut the sentiment into separate words.  Mat the words on to black card.
  • Use foam pads to secure the rat, and words to the card.
That's it for another week...time flies when you're having fun!  To see some more fab inspirational posts check out Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty.  Happy crafting everyone.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...