Thursday, January 10, 2019

Karen DT - Music to my ears

Hi crafters xx



I'm back with another couple of makes, on the


Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog 


I wanted to showcase the gorgeous Keyboard stamp, together with some of the fabulous Music themed stamp sets, to show how versatile 1 stamp can be...



Keyboard


Soundwaves - Heartbeat  , Dots


Rock stamp


Welded Music Inkable 


Distress Oxides


Versafine



A fun and quick card to make..


Stamp the Soundwaves Dots in various Distress Oxides.  I've got for bright but masculine tones for this one.


The main Keyboard was stamped in Vintage Sepia versafine and to complete I inked up ROCK in one of the Distress Oxides, used for the Soundwaves





To create this sample I blended Distress Oxides through the Welded Music Inkable


The Keyboard was stamped in Vintage Sepia Versafine together, as was the Heartbeat Soundwaves


Holding the Fur Elise stamp in the palm of my hand, I randomly stamped bits of it with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide



Using different coloured inks, Soundwaves etc, will alter the look of both these cards



Many thanks for popping by and I'll be back again soon with another Bee Crafty make



Crafty hugs xx





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...