Monday, January 14, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Dare To Dream

Hi everyone, I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog again today sharing a new DT project.  I've not used my Style Wire Squares for a wee while so thought I'd get them out and have a play.... here's what I have came up with!


Materials
What to do
  • Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
  • Add some of each colour of Oxide to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the square of white card through it.  Dry with a heat tool, and repeat until you get the desired look.
  • Stamp the squares and the sentiment using Versafine.
  • Stamp the various borders using various Oxide colours.
  • Mat this card to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
  • Finish by adding some highlights using the white gel pen.
That's it for this week everyone, I'll be back soon with another project.  

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...