Thursday, January 24, 2019

Karen DT- For You

Hello everyone

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with two makes using the absolutely beautiful Sunflower. A stunning hand drawn flower that stamps so brilliantly

Also used :
Everyday Sentiments XL 1
Distress Oxides 
Dinkables
Bark Positive stamp
Sparkle pens
Foil



I created the background for this card by using a big brush, water and sparkle pens..creating a beautiful blended rainbow effect. You can do same effect with Distress inks and Oxides.
I spritzed with water and created a washed out sun, dabbing water off with paper towel to remove the ink.
I stamped randomly with Bark Positive stamp, holding it in the palm of my hand
I also blended through the honeycombe Dinkable with Distress Oxides and outlined some with a black fine pen
The Sunflower and sentiment was stamped in black onyx versafine and to finish I added highlights to the Sunflower with a white gel pen



I applied Distress Oxides direct to the stamp, spritzed with water and stamped onto my card stock. 
Using a craft knife I cut around the Sunflower, so the edges of parts of it sat over the panel, which was same length as my card blank 
I applied transfer foil to base of my Sunflower. I also applied some to the base of my card blank
The panel was adhered to card blank and I added wiggly lines down each side of the panel, with a black pen
The sentiment was stamped in white, to complete 

Many thanks for popping by and I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...