Thursday, January 03, 2019

Karen DT - January's Wolf

Hello everyone xx

First of all I'd like to wish you all a very Happy, and crafty, New Year xxxx
I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with a Calender page I made, using one of my favourite Bee Crafty stamps...the gorgeous Scenery Wolf
So beautiful and versatile xx

Also used:
Dreams come true sentiment stamp
Moon
Distress Oxides 
Versafine



I masked off a panel across the Calendar page and blended Distress Oxides together to create a sunset effect
I spritzed water droplets on then dried them off with a paper towel
The moon was stamped in the same colours
I inked up, and stamped, the gorgeous Wolf and sentiment in Black onyx versafine 

A simple but beautiful first page to my calendar. .. hope you like it xxx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...