Monday, February 18, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - A little flower

Hi bloggers, I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog today sharing my latest DT project.  I've been playing with my much loved Distress Oxides again, and the beautiful wildflowers.


Materials
What to do
  • Cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
  • Put some Ripe Persimmon, Wilted Violet, and Picked Raspberry Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the square of white card through it.  Dry with a heat tool, and repeat until you get the look you want.
  • Stamp the wildflower and sentiment using Versafine ink, then blend some Black Soot Distress Oxide around the edges of the card.  Glue to the card blank.
  • Add some highlights to the flower with the white gel pen, and a frame around the sentiment with the black pen.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back next Monday to share a new card with you all.  

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...