Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Caz Harwood - Dragonfly Adventure card


PRODUCTS USED: 

7x7 card blank and slightly smaller panel

Ink'able skyline horizon 1

D'Inkable brick wall

D'Inkable regular dots

Travel wordage stamps

Butterfly & Dragonfly stamp

 Texture, film strip & circles stamp set

Distress inks/oxides


HOW TO MAKE:

First using the horizon 1 skyline I inked a border on my card panel using broken China distress oxide.

Then I took the brick wall D'Inkable and vintage photo distress ink to add some flat texture/interest to the background.

I next stamped the butterfly in peacock feathers oxide. I like the broken distress look using this ink. 

Then using versafine onyx black I stamped the dragonfly onto my card panel at an angle and also onto a separate sheet of white card. I then heat embossed this in clear.

I fussy cut the wings only, then added some cosmic shimmer glitter kiss frosty sparkle to make the wings look more realistic. 

Using the texture stamp from the film strip set I stamped around the border to add more interest. 

And added some regular dots in peacock feathers oxide to fill in the gaps. 
Then used the Adventure sentiment from the Travel wordage set. 
That's it! 
Hope you like my finished card.
❤️
Thanks for looking. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...