Saturday, May 11, 2019

Jane DT - Jellyfish ATC's

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing some ATC cards that I have made using alcohol inks and the most recent 'Under The Sea' stamps...

 
* I started by cutting some heavyweight YUPO paper to 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" so that it could be matted onto black card that was ATC sized. 
 
* To help the alcohol inks blend I started by adding a layer of blending solution to the paper then dripped on drops of different alcohol inks onto one of the YUPO pieces.  Whilst this was still wet I placed the other piece on the top and smooshed them together.
 
* When the ink had dried I used the regular dots and sunset d'inkables with some alcohol lift ink reinker on a blending tool to take off some of the alcohol ink.
 
* Next I used the regular jellyfish stamp with versamark ink and gold embossing powder.  You need to be very careful with the heat tool as YUPO is plastic and will warp if heated too much.
 
* I stamped the small shell from the regular conch shell stamp set onto stamping card and cut them out.  These were the coloured with markers to match the colours in the background then added to the ATC's with glue gel.
 
* To finish I stamped out the sentiments from the regular conch shell set then added some ink to the edges when cut out.
 

 
Here are the products used:
 
 
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
 
Jane xx
 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...