Thursday, May 30, 2019

Karen DT- Express Art

Hi everyone xx

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with a page from my Art Journal using the fabulous Collage ART stamp, Light Up 

Also used:
XL Creativity words 
Dinkables
Bubble wrap positive stamp 
Embossing powder
Distress Oxides 
Versmark
Acrylic Paint


To create this page it's all about layers. Adding different mediums, stamps and stencils on top of each other, to create depth and dimension.
To begin I applied Acrylic Paints to the black Art Journal page. 
I dried these off then added some random areas of white Acrylic Paint to break the page up.
I blended Distress Oxides through the Brick wall Dinkable and stamped the Bubble wrap positive stamp,  randomly over the page.
Once completely dry I stamped the Collage ART stamp in Versmark then applied white embossing powder 
To complete I stamped, cut out and adhered the XL creativity words and drew a frame around the edges with a black sharpie 

I hope you like today's make. I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...