Saturday, June 01, 2019

Jane DT - Bright Bee ATCoins

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I felt like creating something bright and fun so decided to decorate some MDF Artist Trading Coins...


Artist Trading Coins are based on the same idea as trading cards just in a circle!  They measure 2 and a half inches across and are ideal for when you want to create a little piece of art work.

I started by coating my coins with white gesso as I wanted to have bright colour tones...


Next acrylic paint was brayered on using orange and pink.  Then yellow and green paint was stencilled through the regular dots and sunset d'inkables...


To add some focal points and contrast I used white gesso though the circles d'inkable...


For extra definition I used the Dylusions black paint pen to add doodles to the circles then stamped the lines from the Regular Dragonfly Doodle Art set with black archival ink...


The finishing touches were to stamp out the tiny bee from the Regular Bee Doodle Art set and sentiments from Ticker Tape 2...



To create this project I used:

* Art Stamps - Bee Doodle Art Regular
* Art Stamps - Dragonfly Doodle Art Regular
* Wordage - Ticket Tape 2
* D'Inkables - Regular Dots; Sunset; Circles
* Dylusions Paint Pens
* Archival Inkpads

I will add these to my growing ATC collection and hope you will have a go at making some mini art works!

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...