Friday, June 14, 2019

Caz Harwood - torn edge jelly fish card.


PRODUCTS USED:

Flame Ink'able 
A5 card blank
Jelly fish art stamp set
Distree oxide inks - salty ocean, faded jeans, broken China and twisted citron
Grey archival ink
Versafine onyx black

HOW TO MAKE: 

Ink a torn edge background using the salty ocean and twisted citron oxide. Then using the flame Ink'able with faded jeans oxide I layered up the stencilling to get the feathery effect. 

Next I stamped the jelly fish in versafine onyx black. 

Then I over stamped using white gesso. I like the 'halo' effect it gives. 

To fill in the background around the image I used broken China distress oxide and the bubbles stamp from the jelly fish set. Plus "The Sea" sentiment stamped in grey archival randomly around the page. Then in black versafine for the more prominent sentiment. 

To finish I added crystal stickles to the jelly fish and glossy accents to the bubbles. Border was doodled using a blue glitter gel pen.

That's it! 
Hope you like.
❤️
Thanks for looking! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...