Hi everyone, I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog today sharing my latest DT project and today my much loved Steampunk Stories stamps are out again. I was looking through all my stamp sets and came across my Music themed stamps and thought they'd work with the beautiful violinist... and here is my finished card!
- White 6" square card blank
- White card
- Steampunk Stories - Violinist
- Music Soundwave - Dots
- WORDage - Talent is good
- Inkable - Welded music
- Distress Oxides (Gathered Twigs, Cracked Pistachio)
- white gel pen
- Cut a square of white card slightly smaller then the card blank.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the square of white card through it. Dry with a heat tool.
- Place the Inkable on the centre of the card and blend some Gathered Twigs through it.
- Use Cracked Pistachio to stamp a few sound waves on the card.
- Blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges of this piece of card too, and then glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the Violinist and sentiment on to some spare card and cut out.
- Use a water brush to blend the ink around the violinist and use foam pads to attach to the card blank.
- Blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges of the sentiment and affix to the card with foam pads.
- Finish by adding some highlights to the card with a white gel pen.
That's my project complete for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week with a new project.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x