Monday, June 03, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Talent is good

Hi everyone, I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog today sharing my latest DT project and today my much loved Steampunk Stories stamps are out again.  I was looking through all my stamp sets and came across my Music themed stamps and thought they'd work with the beautiful violinist... and here is my finished card! 


Materials
What to do
  • Cut a square of white card slightly smaller then the card blank.
  • Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the square of white card through it.  Dry with a heat tool.
  • Place the Inkable on the centre of the card and blend some Gathered Twigs through it.  
  • Use Cracked Pistachio to stamp a few sound waves on the card.
  • Blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges of this piece of card too, and then glue to the card blank.
  • Stamp the Violinist and sentiment on to some spare card and cut out.
  • Use a water brush to blend the ink around the violinist and use foam pads to attach to the card blank.
  • Blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges of the sentiment and affix to the card with foam pads.
  • Finish by adding some highlights to the card with a white gel pen.
That's my project complete for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week with a new project.  

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...