Hi bloggers, for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a quick card made using the lovely BEAUtanicals Nettle Leaf stamp set.
- White 6"x4" card blank
- White card
- BEAUtanicals Nettle Leaf stamp set
- Distress Oxides (Gathered Twigs, Carved Pumpkin, Mowed Lawn)
What to do
- Cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Place some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the card through it. Dry with a heat tool.
- Ink up the nettle leaf with Mowed Lawn and stamp over the card. Attach some twine to the card, and glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment using Gathered Twigs and cut out. Blend some more Gathered Twigs around the edges and attach to the card using foam pads.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x